Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunny Day

Today 26th of October

Yesterday wake up early in the morning cause need to go to Sentosa to fetch friend. Haizzzz not enuff sleep~~~ After that when we gather together then we went to swimming pool and swimming luh.... So tired !!! After swimming need to fetch my friend back again. Cham my petrol~~~ T.T Then i reach home about 3pm. I straight away slept until 6.30pm. After wake up then having my dinner with family luh~~~ 9pm need to go out to play basketball again. Win 1 round and lose 1 round o.O Then my friend asked me went to watch mat rempit @@" I said i fetch my friend 1st loh then gather at Mamak Stall. What the hell.... after fetch my friend back home then my motor's typer "puncit" ZZZzzzz speechless~~~ Then i park my motor at IOI luh... Then we went to Taman Conought and watched mat rempit. Hmmm today nobody mat rempit at Taman Conought~ Sienz already.... Then we change place, we went to NE highway and watched. Hmmm only 1am nobody on the road and tosday so much police car~~~ Haiz sienzzz then we wait untill 2am loh. Still abit motor only then we change place again. On the way, we drive slowly loh and dont want race with those stupid malay. Suddently a bunch of ppl at trafic light. Hmmm we went to take a look. What the hell.... got ppl died ! Wah stupid malay lai de. Then we dont care already we faster went back loh. -.-" On the way to home a lot of stupid malay race with us. Then i just drive slowly. Finally reach home already. Wah 3am only reach home damn late... Tired.. then i went to bath loh and write blog. I want to sleep already bb. ATTENTION TO ALL WHO LIKE TO MAT REMPIT PLEASE DONT MAT REMPIT ANYMORE. IT WILL KILL YOU !!!

No comments: