Friday, October 10, 2008

Cloudy Day

Today 9 of October
The 230th day that i love Feliz

Today woke up late... So i was going late 2 school. Hmmm today recess Feliz find me... then i heard something that i dont want to heard. She still couple with a lok. Maybe i should give up to chase her. Maybe i give up to chase her was a good way for me. I decide give up already. Sad y I am so stupid? Dont said about her already. What the.... after school i came back home loh... Suddenly my mumy dont know what's wrong with her... Ask my result and keep on scold me... Like a machine gun keep shooting~~~~ Haiz....today got tiution. So i gonna gone to tiution centre at 6pm. Actualy they plan to go to CC already. But at last they all dont want go. Suan loh.... SPM also coming already so study loh... I always dont pay attention in the class. DONT KNOW WHY ! RUBBISH ! So 9pm jor i came back home with my worker luh.... Feel hungry today... then eat a lot snacks T-T sure fat 1kg already. That's all for today loh. My grammar very lousy so pls teach me if i am wrong. Thks you all.. Take care~~~

No comments: