Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rainny Day

Today 19th of October

8 days dont have write blog already. Cause currently lazy to write =.=" 4 days 3 nights in Bangkok life so boring ! Just went to shopping centre and temple only. Somemore there shopping very expensive =.=" 1 normal shirt also need RM100. Miss my laopo so much when i was in Bangkok. Haizzzzz SPM left 23 days nia, but i havent start my revision... What a lazy rubbish... Even my jie dont have take SPM also worry than me -.-" What the fxxx yesterday i gave police saman ! Fxxx him brainless police. Other motor dont catch only catch me? Aiyoweiya my friend use my motorcycle and make my friend hurt. Told him already dont want used but dont listen. Then accident loh good loh. Okay lah is time to revision and sleep already. Good luck to taking SPM students ! I lub my laopo[Tiing] forever.

No comments: