Monday, October 6, 2008

Rainy Day

Today 6th of October
227th day that I love Feliz

Today school open loh... But i can't sleep well yesterday.... I 4am only can fall sleep. Somemore i get cough. Suffering whole night. Then 6am need to wake up already. Slept 2 hours only. Sleepy~~~~ 7am later i ride my worker[motor] and went to school luh. Start my school life again. Gosh today took exam paper ! 1st period was account ! No eyes see my result. I get 18marks only !!! Sad... What a rubbish me ! After that was BI's period ! Hmm i only get 34marks of paper 1. Haiz bad result also. Add math, what a noob result ! Dont want said already. I am the most noob in the world T-T . Damn tired cause today just slept 2 hours so i slept in the school. I slept for 1 period o.O after that i wake up already. Gosh !!! The sky very dark.... OMG !!! The bell was ring so i went to find Feliz luh. Then i company her to wait Jack Chung car cause her car was broke down since Saturday. Jack Chung mother finally came. So Feliz gone to the car loh... Sad 1 goodbye also didn't said to me T.T . Gosh ! Starting rain already while i went to take my motorcycle. On the way to home it was rain cats and dogs ! Whole body wet wet after reach home ! It was 2.30pm when i reach home. My mumy cooked lunch for me. Hehehe xin fu~~~ After that i lie on the sofa and watch cartoon " Totaly Spies" So childish~~~ My eyes going to close. ZZZZzzZZzzzZZzzzZZZzzzz.... Omg it was 7pm ! I received 1 call from my kai jie... o.O she 1st time called me neh... Always i called de pif ! She was sick~~~ worry... Somemore she was hard to breath since last few weeks. She was worry that get astma. I called her went to check doctor she said she dont want -.-" She told me that she scared to go to body check @@" Zzzzz i speechless. After that she said she want study jor then i dont disturb her luh. Then i continue watch my TV loh. Is time to sleep now. Haiz i scared i cant sleep again !!! Bye Bye loh all... Hope there is a miracle for me ! Take care everybody have a nice day...

No comments: