Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rainny Day

Today 5th of October.
226th day that i love feliz

Today i wake up at 3pm. Omg so late~~~ My sister was going back to Penang today so 3.30pm need to go to Pudu Bus Station already. Gosh rain heavily today ! So that we need to rush to the bus station. Omg trafic jam at Pudu Raya... My sister took 4.30pm bus to Penang and the time was 4.10pm but we haven't reach the bus station. Luckily we arrived there at 4.25pm so we quickly rush to the station. Unfortunately the bus driver told us that the bus had a big trafic jam on the way go station ! So we wait at the bus station... Waiting~ waiting~ 1 hour pass already but the bus still havent came. Waiting~ waiting~ the bus still haven't come. My mumy called me go to Pasar Seni and bought some cold drink[luo han gua]. Then i ma go luh... After i bought it then i went back to station luh... Yes the bus finally came... Then we went to the platform and wait the bus. The bus driver told my sister that need to took another bus. About 6.30pm my sister had gone to Penang. Then we went to Kuchai Lama to eat our dinner. We meet our grandmother at there. Then we ate together and i had ate the carbs... Yummy yummy~~~ After finish our dinner my grandmother and aunt went to do foot massage... So good... T-T but i cant go sad nia... Then we went back home luh... On the way to home i received 1 msg from Feliz. She asked me got on9 or not then i answer after 5 minutes will on9. After that, when i on9 i tot she got important thing want to tell me. Cheh... she just want take the photo. That's all for today. Appreciate the people who love you. Have a nice day.

No comments: