Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rainy Day

Today 7tf of October
The 228th day that i love Feliz

Today late to write blog cause tiution. Haiz yesterday i cant sleep well also. I fall sleep at 2am T.T suffering~~~~ Then do the same thing and went to school. Today also slept in the school cause too tired. Gosh ! after wake up the sky rain cats and dogs again !!!! What a unlucky day.... After ring bell then i went to find Feliz luh... Haiz today she don't even bother me T.T suan~~~ Then i went back home luh.... When i reach home worse than yesterday ! Whole body wet wet argh..... Somemore get flu jor... haiz luckily not very serious. Hmm after i ate my lunch luh... Suddenly receive 1 msg from my kai jie... She told me that she jealous Feliz ! OMG~~~~ How can she jealous me 1? Sweat~~~~ She said i always talk about Feliz only. GOSH ! "ZADAO" ! Ok loh i speechless.... -.-" Then sms-ing with her till 5pm. Then i went on9 luh. Once again no ppl bother me in msn. BORED ! Then i went dota loh.. Hmm after that i set my server again... GOSH so hard ! Time pass so fast. It was 8pm already. I was going to tiution soon. Suddenly my aunts came to my house o.O She bring the ticket receipt. Yahooooooo i will gone to Bangkok this Sunday. But 1 bad news was I had exam again next week. What should i to do? I dont know also... Haiz afer that i went to tiution loh... Teacher give us a test o.O i get 42 marks out of 50. LOLZ so happy then after tiution feel hungry. Then buy 1 burger and eat loh. Hehehe yummy.... After that watch my favourite entertaiment ! After nth can do liao then come and write blog luh.... That's all for today.... Everybody must save money ! Have a nice day all...

No comments: