Friday, October 10, 2008

Shinny Day

Today 10 of October

Today all my friends dont have went to school. Just left me 1 ppl went to school T.T Alone in the class so cham~~~~ Then slept for 3 period~~~ OMG ! So bored today in school. After the school then i went to take my motorcycle loh.... WHAT THE FUCK.... Suddenly Feliz come kick my motorcycle.... Dont know what's wrong with her. Suan loh... then i went back home luh..... Hmmm on the way to home I racing with malay boys.... HOHOHO i win them~~~ They so noob wahahaha 1 corner place they dont know go where edy wakakaka..... Then reach home luh..... About 4pm i receive 1 call from Tiing[my laopo] She hurt me so deep while talking on the phone... After that 7pm she call me again... She tam me back =p hehhe... Today alone in the home again~~~ My family went to visit my grandmother o.O Ok lah is time to study liao luh... See ya everybody Lub my dar dar Tiing muackss......

1 comment:

CHUNTING said...

zhu laogong ~
muacks ~