Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cloudy Day...

Today 4th of october.
225th day that i love Feliz

I wake up lately in the afternoon. It is about 1pm. I inform that Feliz call me at 1pm but she break the promise. But she had called me at 1.30pm. After that she called me to eat lunch 1st before went her house. Then i ate 2 breads luh. I need to do charity today so that before 3pm we need to arrived the SMK Sungai Way secondary school. About 4pm we starting to rehearse. Is about 5pm we had our dinner. So early~~~ 6pm after later, the audience were came. So we were get ready to work. The time pass very fast~~~ work awhile only then the time already was 8pm. My legs so tired~~~ Between i had help Feliz massage awhile. I really hungry that time..... No choise I need to work but they all ate those food that the audience already dont want o.O. 10pm later, it was going to end. The last food that we served need to lighted the candle. It looked beautiful... but Feliz get burn by the lighter T.T Finally our charity was end at 10.30pm. Then we starting capture luh...... After capture we going back to home. Gosh on the way to home Feliz car was broke down ! Haiz... she call the mechanic to repaired her car. But cant repaired need to send to the factory to check. So that need to charge the battery only can move the car. On the way to home need to charge the battery and the mechanic call Feliz stop at the BHP petrol station. But i dont know what was Feliz doing. She turn left into the petrol station and going to accident -.-" omg.... Then got a gang of india boys came the petrol station then we quickly go away. And 1am only arrived Feliz shop. Gosh tired ! I need to ride motorcycle to home. Then i ride slowly to home luh... That's all for today. Hope u all have a nice day.

No comments: