Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today 26th of September

Feel little disappointed...
After 579 days i love her...
At last i get nothing...
And my 1st kiss for her is meaningless...
She just told me to forget about that day T.T
And now i know what i have done before is meaningless...
Y i just cant have a GF?
Do i look ugly? (yeah i am)
Do i look too huge? (exactly)
Am i poor? (Yes)
Am i too dumb? (I think so)
Is it all the above make me dont have GF?

talk about yesterday..
nth special..
feel so bad luck this few weeks...
last week...
keep on rain then going college with wet clothes...
then somethings bad to my friends and me~
my finger nail break edy...
i have keep it for more than half year..
what a pity to me~
then while playing basketball...
i am going to wack some1...
the fellow really make me angry !
lucky i calm down~
if not i think he will go into hospital...
just for today~
i want sleep already~
bye~

where is my love?
♂笨小孩♀
☺Winson☻

3 comments:

Sheau Jia said...

hm...
just to be yourself...
your math is geng le..
work hard on that la..!
jia you ya

笨小孩 said...

jie read my blog again~ ^^Y
what math o?
thks for supporting ya ^^

Sheau Jia said...

haha...
math lo..
like u interested in the numbers ...