Monday, September 7, 2009

Boring~

Today 7th of September
The 564th day i still love Bebe
Is that a miracle for me and her?

Last saturday...
After work then going back to home~
While on the way to home @@"
tyer puncik~ kesian me need to drive slow slow @@"
lucky do not had robber come and robe me~
Then wasted RM27 to repaired my motor @@"
while reparing my motor...
received 1 call from "biscuit"Jum Sam...
He asked me whether got fetch him to play bb or not..
After done repair then i rush to his house and fetch him...
While going to wawasan~
My sister sent me a msg..
Guess what's it~
Gosh~ her friend let 3 fxxking robber robe 2k++
I just shocked that time @@"
after reach Wawasan...
then heard a bad news from Kit Fung..
He didnt had place to sleep...
He let their parent kicked out from the house...
kesian him~
After bb we went to kueenz yam cha~
suddenly rain~ stupid sky~
i wonder how kit fung where to sleep @@"
then went back home in the rain T.T

Yesterday...
Wake up at 10am...
then went to work...
so so so boring and lonely..
and there is only 2 ppl work for sunday..
after 6pm left me alone in the office~
listen Mr Lonely song till went back to home~
normaly i worked untill 8pm..
but yesterday i worked till 9pm..
cause need to finish my work..
at last i also havent finish it !
Then went back home edy....
alone in the house again~
kesian me always alone geh...
where were those ppl?
luckily got sarah, jiahui, annie jie, and tuck poh chat at the facebook~
thks ya~

Today...
wake up at 11am...
actualy can sleep till noon de...
but stupid neighbor renovation his house..
so noisy... make me cant sleep...
then having 1 dumpling and strawberry juice for my breakfast~
then about 2pm go make fresh manggo blanded to eat =D
its nice =D
and now is 2.20pm edy...
need to finish my homework and assignment !
later 6.30pm still got class..
well, the time has come for me to get my pen and finish my homework~
tatazz~

where is my love?
♂笨小孩♀
☺Winson☻

No comments: