Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today 22nd of September
The 579th days that i love Bebe
Is there a miracle for me and her?

Sunday 20th/09/09
Nth special on Sunday~
Wake up on 10am
Then prepare to work...
After reached my company..
Then David said my pc cannot use..
I just speechless~
I dont know what happen of my computer...
About 3.30pm++
Zin Yong suddenly call me...
He told me that his wallet and phone let ppl stolen while going to toilet...
I wonder how he giv ppl stolen~
Then after 8pm finish work went to Sunway and met him...
Then wasted 1hour time to get the useless parking ticket~
After that i went to my aunt's house just for KFC @@"
Drove about 1 hour motor to there..
Chit chat untill 11pm...
Then going back home luh..
While all my aunts' wanna get their car..
A car suddenly bang a cat~
And the cat just in front of my aunt's house~
We all watched the cat untill died~
The cat organs come out from his mouth...
So horible~
After that drove 1 hour motor back home edy...

Monday 21st/09/09
Today dont have working then slept untill 10.30am due to father calls me~
Then having frie meehun as my breakfast that my mum cook de~
About 12pm++ we went to a temple~
Then temple look like Kelantan temple~
Then I and my sister went to let a monk pray for us~
After finish visited the temple~
We went to aunt's house which located in balakong~
Chit chat at there untill 4pm++
After that we went to Jusco~
Having our dinner there~
Aunt's help me called a lamp chop~
Its tasty~
Finished our dinner about 6.30pm already...
Then went home and prepare to fetch Kit Fung~
Cause 2night we have book for the footsal court~
Then we start our footsal at 8.30pm..
Finish about 9.30pm..
1st we prefer to conought yam cha~
After reach conought then we change another place~
They all said want to go to Small Genting~
Then zhi hong's friend said he know the way to go to Small Genting~
Then i just follow him~
Suddenly he said that he forget~
Wasted 1hour++ time find the way to there...
Finally we reach Small genting about 11pm..
After reached there...
We all said too exp then prefer to go back puchong yam cha~
What the...
Then drove about 1 hours++ motor again~
Finally can yam cha already~
But dont have money so just drink 2 glass of "Liong Fun"
After finish out food then suddenly rain~
So i just drove my friend's motor back home...
On the way to home~
Rain going heavy and heavy~
So i prefer stop at Esso petrol station~
And then i take out my phone and saw 4 missed call from hong lim~
When i called him then he told me that Zhi hong accident~
I just shocked~
Nth can help~
Just wish he dont be sad..
I write untill here~
Bye~

Where is my love?
♂BenXiaoHai♀
☺Winson☻

No comments: