Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Carlifonia carlifonia

Today 9th of September
The 566th day i still love Bebe
Is that a miracle for me and her?

This morning~
Wake up at 7.30am~
Then went to work about 8.50am..
When i reached office then~
My friend not feeling and borrow my motor and visited doctor
After he came back then he told us a news..
Guess what is it~
A robber get killed by police~!
Stupid indonesia ppl come Malaysia not for work was robe~
Better went back tanam jaggung la~
Then the other robber get catch by police at 7-11..
Then today aply 5 days leave from Head...
But he act dont know~
Yesterdau already infrom him but today never giv me an answer~
Then i called him he only tell me fill in the aplication form..
Somemore need to wait boss feedback !
Useless head Gary~ I like David(my last time head) more than Gary~
Untill finished work he also never giv me an answer !
Ask him go giv money shake better = ="
Then went back home luh~
Wait untill 8pm =D
Is time for gym~ Carlifonia fitness ^^
A lot leng lui today~
Then i went for jogging about 10minute~
After that train my mucles =D
After done training...
I went to outdoor~
Got ppl playing basketball~
Then i went to join them =D
Wah... eat so many elbows whle playing~
kesian me~ kena hit down T.T
My mouth so pain~
After bb then went back home luh~
K la i stop right here~
take care all ^^
Beware of strangers !!!
Dont be the hostage~
And happy 090909 ^^

Where is my love?
♂笨小孩♀
☺Winson☻

No comments: