Monday, September 14, 2009

lost in the forest = ="

Today 15th of September
The 572nd day that I love Bebe
Is that a miracel for me and her?

Yesterday... dont had working... weeeee.... sleep untill 2pm ==" what a pig... then watch movie untill 3pm... wah.. my course work havent finish.. i was surprise when i took out my question paper... my question paper full of answers... my sister help me done 90% of the question.. so i just refer to the answer and do.. I found some mistake of the answer... i tot my sister will done correctly all the question @@" cause her math get A1 in spm.. I found out some question dont know how to and i went to my msn and find ppl... Nudge a lot ppl.. then only 2 ppl reply me.. 1st is my jie(Annie) 2nd is Shane.. Luckily Shane can help me answer the questions. Thks ya Xian Xian~ Finished my course work about 5.30pm then bath and ready to college... Then study till 8pm... On the way to home, i try to use the road that Hong Lim told me on Saturday... After that i passed the Sungai Besi toll @@" That time i already feel something wrong... But i still continue the road... Passed by the petrol station that we always meet up when going to Port Dickson @@" So i prefer to use Seri Kembangan road going home... Actualy the road is going to Seremban de... but Hong Lim said that he saw the Puchong signboard so i try the road loh... but he never told me that he follow the Petaling Jaya signboard 1st... let him zhadao~ Then while following the Seri Kembangan road.. I'm totally lost !!! then follow the car... Suddenly no more car already... So i just follow the road untill the end... Pass by a lot house area... When untill the end... feel teriblem at there... The road was dark ! No 1 at the road... and it look like forest~ Then guard house dont have ppl~ so scary... so i returned back~ After that i saw 1 ppl at the road and i quickly went to asked him how to go to Seri Kembangan~ Luckily he know~ If not i really lost in the stupid forest~ Thks to the kind man~ Feel want to eat something now~ I stop right here... take care anyway~

where is my love?
♂笨小孩♀
☺Winson☻

No comments: