Friday, September 4, 2009

alone...

Today 5th of September
The 562nd days i love Bebe
Is that a miracle for me and her?

2 months didnt write my blog edy....
a lot things had happened for me...
study... assignment... work...
kinda busy everyday...
after work then need to drive 40minutes motor to college...
i hope nth will happen on me while driving...
haizz..
tired with the things i done everyday..
i am tired...
nowadays i feeling so lonely..
everybody is busy with their study.. or BF/GF
i wonder how many friends i still left...
as time passed very fast...
i realize that study is important...
but it is to late...
talking about today...
today a...
same lo...
repeated the things i had done for yesterday..
work... study...
ish ish..
today forget bring my key back and leave it in the office..
pity for me need to go to office and take the key T.T
about 10 something i call wai keat..
no answer me..
wanna ask him to watch movie geh...
then i call for zinyong..
no answer me also T.T
then i call Feliz Bebe...
she is busy with her study...
haiz..
no1 care me already...
just for today....
i hope there will be a friend beside me while i am alone..


where is my love?
♂BenXiaoHai♀
☺Winson☻

2 comments:

Sheau Jia said...

hey!!
y so so emo a/...
sometime frens is busying but is no not caring of u ma...
u see i so good come n see how r u!!
haha..lolz
wai keat goin to exam le...

笨小孩 said...

wah...
u got see my blog ge a?
omg~
i know he going to exam = ="