Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Suffering Day

Today 23rd of June
The 488th days i love Bebe

Yesterday night, cant sleep well due to my injury leg, ass and hand. I slept around 1am++ at living room and then 3am wake up... my wound so pain ! after that i went to my room and continue slept again.. My injury places were so pain so i prefer to go to living room and slept again... untill 6am... wake up again~ So pain... cant even slept well... argh... so i went to my room and slept untill 10am++ Cant continue my slept so i wake up already.. Then walk to living hall and take my dinner... After that waiting my sister fetch me to the clinic and wash my wound !!! Ouch~~ the nurse spray the medicine on my wound then using a bandage to wipe my wound... wah.. it was hurt man !!! Lucky my wound already recover 10% T.T...

~.~ see my leg... hurt man !


This is my hand~~~

And this is my ass(side view)

Imaging how i gonna to sleep... Then about 8pm++ me and family went to aunt's house and having our dinner... curry fish head.. nice.. Wah wah... guess what happen after dinner... My grandmother gave me RM50... woot so good... So we sit untill 12am++ only went back home... Then my sister prefer to go yam cha.. wah i so fat edy... still everyday "siu ye" We finish it untill 1am++ so late... Then went home and bath loh... k la thats all for today.. i gonna rest~ take care all my friends... Nitezzzz

No comments: