Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bored...

Today 25th of June
The 490th day i love Bebe

Luckily this few days i can sleep properly as my injury places were recover 20% Aikz.... yesterday starting work already, need to continue my boring life again.... Wake up --> work --> go home --> dinner --> movie --> sleep - -" everyday do the samething again.... But yesterday, i different =p I received call from my sister and asked me went to night market Taman Conought. After work then went back home luh.... Wah its rain !!! Although was rain, but we still went to the night market =p We reach night market about 9pm++ Its still rain so we decide walk in the walk and bought our food. After get out food, so my eldest sister asking my 2nd sister to fetch him to Leisure Mall awhile and my that noobest 2nd keep on scold scold scold... dont her feel anoying? Got car drive but dont have money to pay for petrol? shit man... At last i use RM10 to shut her mouth... what a fucking sister... After that, when we reach home then my mum nag on me again... wtf so anoying... want eat but dont want wait... wtf.... k la... dont know what to write already... I still love you Bebe... Waiting for u... take care all...

No comments: